Books on the Move, the traveling bookstore dedicated to contemporary dance, performance studies, and somatic practices is developing. The bookstore, founded in Berlin in 2008 migrated in the Fall 2013 to Bordeaux in the south of France. The year 2014 was a transitional phase and we now would like to inform you of important changes for this year:
New at Books on the Move:
- The bookstore is now a French non-profit organization (association de loi 1901). The founder members are Stéphanie Pichon and Agnès Benoit.
- The bookstore has a new logo. Please be aware of the new bank account details, new VAT number and postal mailing address!
- The bilingual (English/French) website www.booksonthemove.eu does not have German pages anymore but still offers titles in German, English and French. The website should be redesigned in 2015.
- The bookstore expands its activities to educational and mediation projects: workshops, conferences, laboratories, lecture-performances… For more information please contact us: email@example.com
- This non-profit platform offers the opportunity for a participative operating system to anyone interested in dance literature.